Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Friendship Quilt

Remember the So Saffron card a while back. This was during that same color craze. Not quite as saffron-ish though. (Sorry about the photo, I could not get the colors to edit correctly, might be because I have no idea what I am doing. LOL!)
Anyway, this uses Quilters Sampler from Papertrey Ink. Just a quick little card colored with Stampin' Write markers. Believe it or not the purple is Lavender Lace. Much nicer IRL honest.

I'm off to find some mojo, I know it is hiding around here somewhere. Probably on my desk under all of this mess.
Have a great evening everyone.

2 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love the quilt! Two of my favorite colors are butter yellow and pale slate blue together. This is just gorgeous! It looks just yummy!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Molly!! Gorgeous colors! Enjoy the rain! :)