Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's fun to get dirty... and inky again

I got two packages full of new stamps on Monday. One was full of Papertrey and the other was from My Favorite Things. This set Can Ya' Dig It is so awesome! Our favorite headless lady is doing some gardening. This set is full of cool stamps, there is a bunny, a bird, seed packets, a wheelbarrow, and more.
So anyway here is my attempt to get back into the swing of things.

The headless lady is paper pieced using Memory box papers (also from MFT), these are from the homespun collection. This paper is so beautiful and thick. I'm hooked. The rest of the card is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The ribbon was colored with copics. IRL it isn't quite so bright. Inside it says "Its fun to get dirty."

I am sending this card up north to my cousin with a HUGE package of wildflower seeds that I got at the Target $1 spot the other day. It is still early to be planting anything but at least it is a sign that spring is in fact going to arrive.


I cleaned off my little computer/stamping desk today so maybe I can get going again here. I have a couple of birthday cards to make and I am in the process of making a bunch of party invitations for a friend. I am not lacking in things to do, just motivation to get them done I guess. Plus I'm sitting here looking at poor little Sophie Moose, all colored up with no place to Hula.
"I'm working on it Sophie."
Yes, I talk to my stamps.
Don't you?
Info:
Stamps: MFT, Can Ya' Dig It
Paper: PTI Select, Memory Box: homespun
Ink: StazOn
Other Stuff: Prismacolor Pencils, Ribbon, Copics, MM Brads

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful. I like how the image is just slightly raised, and the background paper is great! Joan