Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hula'va Good

I know I am the worlds biggest dork. I talk to my stamps and make up funny words. I can't help it, this was the first thing I thought of when I saw Sophie hula dancing. Have a HULA'va Birthday.

I crack myself up! Hey I asked my husband and he said that it was cute... so I guess that makes himi a big dork too.

So this is the Hanna Stamps, Sophie Moose I have been talking about. She is stamped on PTI select (what else), colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. I threaded some beads to give her grass skirt a little bit extra. I had big plans for this moose but couldn't get it to work out completely as planned. I have not given up on my plan just yet though.


So this card was super quick. I already had Sopie colored and cut out. She as been sitting on my keyboard for a few days now just waiting around. So the card base is Bazzil and the polka dot paper is from We R Memory Keepers. I love it. The words were stamped with PTI's Simple Alphabet. I tried make the letters a bit scattered, just so that I didn't have to try to line them up perfect. It kind of looks a mess. I need to practice more with this set.

The ribbon is from American Crafts.

Have a Hula'va Day!

6 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh my gosh....her grass skirt is fantastic. I love the beads!!!! Joan

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my, how flippin' cute is that grass skirt. Fabulous job! Very creative.

Carolyn King said...

no---it is adorable! LOVE her skirt...a very creative card!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love this, Molly!! What a great idea to use beads for her skirt! Great coloring, too. See you at the PTI party!

Annapurna said...

That is way too cute!

Kimberly Crawford said...

how stinking cute is his skirt?!?! Seriously!!! love it!!! tfs! :)