Friday, March 21, 2008

YEAH!! More Riley!!!

Yippie! Hanna Stamps has just released more Riley the Moose stamps. He has lady friend now also. Her name is Sophie. You need to check out Riley and Sophie. I have a couple more coming to add to the 2 I already have. I just love this moose. This is a card that I made a while back and thought I had already posted. OOPS! I meant to! SO this is Plane Riley. He is stamped on PTI Select with StazOn and colored with copics and tombows. I'm going to make him again later today and color him with my new Prismacolor pencils. I've picked up a few pointers with the copics since I colored this, so I might have to try him with those again too.

I added a nice coat of Glossy Accents to the plane to give it a good shine and some 3D-ness. (nice word ha?) This card is going to one of Tyler's friends who is having a Birthday party tomorrow. These Riley stamps are great for boy cards. Wait till you see the one that I have coming. (You will appreciate this one Dad.) Actually I have 3 coming.. sshhhh don't tell DH.

Talked to Tim last night on email and he ordered his wheelchair yesterday. Sounds like he got everything except an engine on this thing. Shocks, titanium something-or-others, carbon-fiber-something-else, air-filled seat seat cushion, disc brakes, two types of rear wheels and some type of special front wheels too. Hey the guy knows how to outfit a rig that is for sure. Apparently the man that helped set him up has never ordered a chair quite like this one before. I guess for those of us who know Tim we would not expect anything less. :)

This post has taken me forever. Between trying to figure out how to load photos from my camera to the new computer and then using the generic photo editor that came with the printer, this has been quite a process. Hopefully I can speed it up. The wind is blowing like a bugger and I expect the power to go out any minute. And the little man should be getting up soon. He has been so tired with this cold. His nap has lasted 2 1/2 hours again today. I guess he needs it.

Sorry for rambling, Thanks for looking.

Riley's Specs:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Ink: StazOn
Paper: PTI Select, Bazzill
Other Stuff: Tombows, Copics, Ribbon and Brads from Joanns, Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments: