Thursday, March 20, 2008

Long time no blog!

Well, its been a while since I was able to blog anything. I was busy the end of last week getting ready to go to Atlanta. Just after we arrived Friday night the downtown area was hit hard by a tornado. We were in the northern part of Atlanta so we missed the tornado but we did have some very nasty thunder and lightning. Saturday while we were visiting Tim, we all had to evacuate to the halls because there was a tornado warning. Fortunately, no tornadoes near us that day either. When we left on Sunday the weather was perfect, figures. Other than the weather the trip was uneventful. Flights were almost on time and we got to see Tim for quite a bit on Saturday.

He is doing well. Still doing a bunch of PT and getting better at transferring from bed to wheelchair. He does not need to wear the brace any longer to support his spine so that is good. He is still expecting to be released to out-patient therapy in the first week of April. He will be staying in an apartment near the center and go in everyday for therapy. I believe that the PT will be more involved at that point.



So I returned home Sunday to find that our computer had been infected with some kind of very nasty spy-ware. I tried for 2 days to get it out of the computer and had absolutely no luck. It was going to cost $100-$200 to get it removed professionally so instead we put the $ towards a new computer. That took a day to hook up and then get used to. I do not have any of my photos on the new computer yet and the photo editor that came with it isn't great. I have to hook up the old computer again and get all of the files off of it. That is a job for later. Tyler has come down with a cold and is home sick from pre-school. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow so he won't miss a day of swimming. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am going to try to stamp some this afternoon. I will try to get the photo editor on this machine to work and actually get a card or something posted sometime soon. Later!

No comments: