Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty Pink Plane

One more card with Plane Riley! This is the same layout as the last one but fancied it up for a girl. I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color the image. The I put a nice layer of Glossy Accents on the plane. To add the sparkle I dumped a bunch of Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter on top of the wet glossy accents. I wasn't sure of how it would dry but it is awesome. Not so much in this photo but IRL it really sparkles. Riley sort of transformed into Sophie with the pink scarf.


Using a craft knife I cut away the banner from the original image. I stamped the banner and sentiment onto vellum and cut it out, then glued it over the opening in the original image, allowing the patterned paper underneath to show through a tiny bit. It gave the banner a little something, with out taking away from the pilot. The brads were covered with pink Stickles to carry on the sparkle from the plane.


That is about it. Tyler is in a rotten 3 year old cranky mood today so I must go calm the beast before he gets really worked up. I can't wait till warm weather so we can get outside and play. Thanks for checking in today.

Info:
Stamps: Riley:Hanna Stamps; Sentiment: Hampton Arts
Paper: PTI Select, Bazzill, My Minds Eye, Something from the Stash
Ink: StazOn
Other Stuff: Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Glossy Accents, MS Crystal Fine Glitter, American Crafts Ribbon, Stickles, MM Brads.

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the ribbon as a scarf on "Riley!"

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how adorable! Love the ribbon scraf.

Kara Ward said...

Oh, I love this...just love it. I want a pretty pink plane. -K