Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello Friend


This card uses the Builder Wheels that debuted in the Summer Mini. These Builder Wheels work with the Jumbo Wheel Handle. You can mix and match the wheels any way you want... 1,2 or 3 at at time in the handle. A Triple Cell Cartridge makes it so easy to ink up the builder wheels in any combo of colors you want.
This card uses the Posy Party Wheel and the Bees & Blossoms Wheel. I left the center space on the Spindle empty to leave a blank area that is perfect for the ribbon. This is the new 1/2" Stitched Poly Robbon in Pear Pizzaz. So soft and wonderful!
I inked the wheels with Rich Razzleberry ink and rolled them onto Whisper White for the main panel and again onto the Rich Razzleberry background layer.
I used the Tiny Tags stamp set and the Medium Jewelry Tag Punch to make the little sentiments. I also added a couple of the new Rhinestones in the flower centers for a little bling.

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Thanks for following me! Love, Love this! Adorable. New follower from SC!! I'll be back.

Susan Byington said...

I really like this! You have some cute stuff here! Following you now.

Susan
www.sendingsmilesacrossthemiles.blogspot.com