Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friends Never Fade


I just adore the flowers in the Friends Never Fade set. I stamped this flower and sentiment stamp three times on Whisper White to create my main image. Once with each Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Pear Pizzaz. From the Early Espresso image I cut out the flower center and the word Friends. I cut the flower from the Pear Pizzaz image. I layered all of these back on top of the Baja Breeze image and popped the flower up with some Dimensionals.
That very cool patterned paper is from the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack. The ribbon is the 1/4" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.
This layout was based on FTL 94 over at Clean & Simple Stamping. LOVE that blog!

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

I love this set.. the more I see it, the more I want it!!


Found you through Stampin' Connection
http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/