Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sweet Pea Hearts

A couple cute little 4 1/4" square cards today. These use the newest paper from Stampin' Up!. Sweet Pea. I used the Movers and Shapers heart to make the cut out on the front and then the Full Heart punch for the inside heart. They are perfect for layering and nesting. The little hearts are the Heart to Heart punch.
Again, today I used the Tiny Tags set for the "love" across the bottom. Super easy to line up those clear stamps and get a nice straight line of images. Of course I still had to draw a faint pencil line to make sure they were perfectly straight but it could have been done with out all of that trouble.

Tomorrow I have one more card using this same paper. Actually it was made with the little tiny scrap pieces left over from these cards. No wasting this paper that is for sure.. I love it too much to waste a tiny scrap!
So today is the day! Sale-a-Bration has started and so has the new Mini. You can see all of the new goodies on my website. (You can browse all of the Stampin' Up! cattys from over on my sidebar too.) ----->
Don't forget if you place a $50 order (before s&h and tax) you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catty. And there is some awesome stuff in there. Wait till you see the Scallop Trim Border Punch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty Valentine's Molly! Great to see the products in action! :)

Connie said...

Molly, these are so very cute and pretty. Tell me about the movers and shapers die- I have seen it in the catalog but don't know how it works. I don't have the big shot but I do have a cuttlebug - can I use it with that??