Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Leftovers


Here is the card I made using the Sweet Pea scraps that were leftover from the cards I showed you yesterday. I had a few long skinny pieces so I adhered them to a regular piece of typing paper and snugged them up close to one another. Then I used the Full Heart Punch to punch out the tri-colored hearts. I did the same with one of the hearts in the Heart to Heart punch. One more strip for the scalloped border and a little thin strip of the tiny polka dot brown. The Be My Valentine is from the Chit Chat Rub-Ons. I never think to use rub-ons. Maybe because I have never had good luck with them in the past. But these went on like buttah, I tell ya! I will for sure be reaching for these again. And with the newest Chat Room Rub-Ons available in the new Mini I will have plenty to choose from. Yea!
I will try to move onto other paper and punches now... or at least different colors from the Sweet Pea collection.. There is enough variety to keep me busy for quite some time in there..
ETA: I am working on a little tutorial on how to use the Movers and Shapers dies. I hope to have it done this afternoon but if not look for it tomorrow.

No comments: