Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro!

So why did I make a card with a kitty on if for my brother's 30th birthday card? Well because I love this stamp and I colored the cat to look just like one of the two cats that absolutely adore my brother. They are big beautiful silver-grey cats.

The image is from CC Designs, It's my Birthday, stamped onto PTI Stampers Select with Pallette Noir and colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils and OMS. (I really sound like a broken record with that part sometimes don't I?)

The patterned papers are from K & Company (except for the striped one... I have no idea what that is from... been in my stash for a very long time). The orange and green are from a pad called Hopscotch. They grey is from a pad called Remake, Night. I love the colors in this black pad and it is made with all recycled paper. Way Cool! I got a black pad and a brown pad at my local Walmart over the weekend. I've been trying to find it on the web ever since and cant find it anywhere. If you see it can ya let me know?

I used a bit of puff paint on the top of the cupcake and just a tiny dab of stickles for the candle. So hard not to put ribbon on a card.....

I'm off to watch Project Runway. I recorded it so I can watch it superfast without commercials. Somehow I don't feel like I am being as lazy watching tv if I can skip the ads. Later!

No comments: