Monday, February 25, 2008

More Papertrey.... Yeah!

I haven't been doing any stamping the last week or so. VERY long story made short...... My brother was hurt in an accident at his work on the 15th. He spent nearly 12 hours in surgery on the 16 to repair a broken vertebrae and has spent the last week in the hospital recovering from the surgery. Now that all of the surgical stuff seems to be behind him he is off to physical rehab in Georgia to regain as much mobility as possible in his legs. He has full use of his upper body and can feel everything from his belly button up. He is doing well with only a little pain now and his spirits are good. As badly as he was injured it could have been a lot worse. I know he will work very hard in rehab to and the center that he is going to is known for its fantastic work. So now that the scary part is behind him, he can focus on regaining as much mobility as possible and getting back home.

Ok, on to the Papertrey. I made this card the very fist day I got my Out On a Limb and Mixed Messages sets. I thought the letters in the LOVE stamp from Mixed Messages already looked like they were hanging from something so I inked each letter individually and hung them from the branch. I found a small heart stamp in my random no-longer-have-names-attached stamps. It was the perfect size to hang from the dainty branch. The main image and the sentiment were punched and embossed with the rectangle nestabilities on PTI Select paper.

I have another Out on a Limb project that I did, but it will have to wait for later. I have a house that needs to be vacuumed and a little man that needs to have lunch.


Info:
Stamps: Papertry Ink
Paper: PTI Select, Bazill
Ink:VersaColor, Versa MagicOther: Nestabilities, Michaels Ribbon, 3d tape

No comments: