Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm ready for some new Papertey!!

I am so very excited about the Papertrey Ink release party tomorrow night. I can't wait to get my hands on that new paper, ribbon and ink. Not to mention the new stamps. So here are a couple of the first PTI cards that I made.


The first one was actually one of our Christmas cards this past year. The ribbon is a bit smooshed, it's been buried under a pile of magazines.


I stamped the large leaf around in a circle, then used the small leaf to fill in around the larger one. Circle nestabilities were used to emboss around the wreath. Red stickles and ribbon were added after stamping the sentiment. I used Bazzill white with the orange peel texture. Just kept it clean and simple, but I really liked it a lot.


This card was made for a gift pack that I did as a Christmas gift. I stamped the fern from Text Boxed for the background. The focus image was stamped on white trimmed closely then mounted to white and then onto black with 3d tape. I love all of the different words that came with this set. I used a different word on each card. This is still one of my favorite cards that I have made. It works great for so many occasions.


I also did this card with the sunflower stamps from the same set and liked it a lot too. I never took a photo of that one though. :( The good thing is that I can always make it again and again and again.



4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Very nice cards. I LOVE how you did that second card. Very cool design.
Great job with those stamps!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly...wanted to tell you how impressed I am with the blog and your GORGEOUS cards! I kept my Christmas card from you to keep in my idea box too!
Kelley

Lauren (mytime) said...

Love all your recent uploads! Sorry I cant comment on each one, but had to stop by and say HI!

Donelda said...

OMG your wreath card is AMAZING!! I love it! thanks for sharing!