Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love?

I had a very low mojo level this week. I was blog surfing and I think this has been a common problem the last few days. Maybe there is something going around??? Can you catch a low mojo bug from a blog? If you can I know the cure. NEW STAMPS!!! I got my Riley stamps in the mail from Hanna Stamps yesterday. That moose is so darn cute. I didn't have time to really ink him up until tonight so the card with him will have to wait until tomorrow.



So this card was pre-mojo return. It was for the SCS Sketch Challege from Wednesday. There is very little stamping on it at all. I did use the Grunge Board letters from Tim Holtz though. That stuff is very cool. I used a Dew Drop Brilliance ink on the letters. IRL they are very cool looking, almost like embossed tin. I did stamp a few hearts on the card base just for some background. Pierced a few holes, stuck on some Heidi Swapp bling in the corners. Some of the OOOHHH so nice American Crafts Ribbon and that is about it really. It does look a little better IRL. I was playing with my photo software and I'm not sure I did this photo any favors.



Oh a quick photo of Tyler and the lazy dog I named my blog for. Tyler wanted to sleep with the dog in her bed last night. He made sure he had his blanket and one for Loki as well. Snuggled right in there nicely, actually almost fell asleep before I could get him ready for bed.


Hopefully there will be some sun tomorrow so I can get some pictures of the two cards I did tonight. Sweet Dreams.

Card info:
Stmaps: Fiskars
Ink: Dew Drops
Paper: Bazzill
Other: Heidi Swapp Bling, Tim Hltz Gunge Letters, American Crafts Ribbon

No comments: