Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MFT Birthday Buckets

What a yuckie day. I do not like rain in the winter. It just doesn't seem right. I know it's more work and makes for bad driving but I would much rather have snow.

I couldn't get a great picture of my card today because of all of the gloom but here it is anyway.


It is for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challege over at SCS. Part of the challege was to use flowers on our cards. I thought that these Prima flowers were the perfect "farm yard" colors. I cut the petals of a green flower apart and attempted to use it as grass. It turned outlooking more like lettuce but I liked it so it stayed. I stamped our favorite lady in StazOn black and colored her with Tombows. Her boots are pieced with some My Mind's Eye paper. I stamped the sentiment leaving off the "Herd" part of the stamp. I'm going to add something to the inside like"wishing you buckets of happiness" or " buckets of birthday wishes". Just have to figure out exactly how I want to say it.


Thats about it for today. I've been doing computer work all day and my eyes are about to pop out of my head, so I'm off for a bit of a break. I'm sure I can find some housework to do around here somewhere. YUK!!!!

Thanks for looking.

What I used:
Stamps: MFT Punny Farm
Paper: PTI Select, Bazzil
Ink: StazOn, Tombows
Extras: Primas and brads

No comments: