Monday, February 11, 2008

A Big Thank You


This card was done with Beate's Weekend Sketch from last Friday. I am trying to keep spring like thoughts even though we keep getting dumped on with snow. So I used Anna's Framed Tulip from Whipper Snapper Designs. I love this tulip. I really want to try it all by itself on a card very soon.

I stamped the image with Versa Fine Onyx, this seams to work really well with the Tombow markers that I used to color it. The tag is a 3/4" square punch and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages.
I have been playing with my photo software and I came up with a little watermark design. Nothing fancy but I kind of like it. I kind of liked my "Please Play Nice" idea so I carried that over into my watermark as well. The only thing I can not find the the little copywrite symbol. My program is so ancient that it may not even be available there. I'll keep playing. I'd be happy with any suggestions you might have.

To the Big Thank You portion of my post. I wanted to say a most heartfelt Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment here on my new blog and over at SCS. I truly appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement that you have given me. It means so much coming from some of the people who's blogs inspire me on a daily basis.

Card Info:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, PapertreyInk
Paper: PTi Select, Bazzill, My Minds Eye, Chatterbox
Ink: VersaFine
Other Stuff: Tomobow Markers, Ribbon -Joann's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly, your card looks wonderful! Perfect spring card.
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card. I love the fun yellow color!