Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Luminary and a Super Deal

We are going to be making this adorable little snowflake luminary at a workshop hosted by Jennifer this weekend.  I coudn't stand the idea of tossing the snowflake that was punched out so we are going to make a little set of 3 x 3 cards also.

This luminary can also double as a treat holder. You can use it to deliver some homemade cookies or fancy candies to someone for the holidays.  After the treats are gone just put a battery operated tea light inside.  Quick, easy and really cute!

I got the idea for these little luminaries from KatheD on Stampin Connection. This website is a fabulous resource available only to Stampin' Up! demos.  Wanna have access to the thousands of stamping ideas on Stampin Connection?  This is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up!. 


Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Contents

The starter kit price has been reduced by 50% until November 30th!  That is over $300 worth of stamping supplies and business materials for only $87.50.  Seriously, this is an amazing deal! 

So, if you have ever thought about being part of Stampin' Up! now is the time to try it out!  You can sign up or get more details by going to my website  http://mollyb.stampinup.net/ and clicking on Start Your Own Business in the upper right.   (you will need this password to sign up: mollyb)  If you have any questions feel free to contact me at jamb1997(at)roadrunner(dot)com

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome!

teresea said...

Love the luminaray! New follower from Stampin Connection #276 - Teresea

Renee said...

great blog, I am now following you from stampin connection

Elaine U. said...

I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas said...

Awesome luminary!

Katie J. said...

That luminary is wonderful! I am a new follower from Stampin' Connection, I'd love for you to follow me, too! :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com