Friday, August 6, 2010

True Friend Gala



A card from class last weekend. I started with FTL 95 from the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog. The butterfly from Simple Friendship was inked with Daffodil Delight and then the edges were inked with some Pumpkin Pie. A little Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and then the butterfly was trimmed out.
The pattern paper is from the the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack. Pear Pizzazz was used for the card base.
The ribbon is the new 1/8" Taffeta in Daffodil Delight.
A nice summery card I think. I have been playing with all my my new Summer Mini (psst.. it goes live on September 1st and it is awesome) goodies today. I will have them up to show you soon. So much fun!

Oh yea and I made the same card in blues too. The yellow is still my favorite of the two.

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Both are so pretty, but I like the yellow too! I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I have that dsp and have been looking all over for inspiration for cards, I now have found it! I have two labs, Molly-almost 13 yrs and Cooper-2 yrs. Sadly our black one passed away this past Jan. at the age of 12 yrs.