Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dasher and a little news

I am in full on Christmas card mode right now. I actually have our family cards nearly done thanks to our crafty girls gathering last weekend. yahoo! Now if I could find someone to address the envelopes and get them in the mail on time I would have a complete success! We shall see.... Anyway, I have a quick card using the Dasher stamp from Stampin' Up!. I fell in love with this image the minute I saw it in the catalog. I think it is the antlers that got me. Doesn't hurt that it is in the Under $10 section either.
I added some glitter on the antlers and around his hooves. I love this kraft taffeta ribbon (my photo does it no justice). My goal is to get this taffeta ribbon in every color. I just love it!

My news is that you can now buy Stampin' Up products from me online anytime! Yes, I have taken another plunge and started up my web store. You can see it here. Go check it out! You can see all of the current SU specials and current catalogs and some very cool projects too. I will be doing a stamp a stack after the New Year so look for the dates on my calendar as soon as I have them finalized. Very cool new stuff coming in the New Year, just wait and see! hee-hee

No comments: