Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally!

Wow, did I ever need this week's Mojo Sketch in order to get back in the swing of things. I haven't done much stamping lately and sometimes it takes just the right thing to get me going again.... this sketch did it. Finally!


I saw the sketch posted this morning just before I headed out to help with Tyler's pre-school during swim lessons. Then I thought about it while the munchkins were in the pool. I knew I wanted to use Great Friend. I love those butterflies. The sentiment is from Because of You. One of the new Verve sets I got during my Birthday shopping spree.

Enjoy the week. I'm back to work part time next week, summer must be getting close!

Info:
Stamps: Great Friend - Stampin' Up, Because of You - Verve
Paper: Walk in the Park DSP & Kiwi Kiss - Stampin' Up, Stampers Select - PTI
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose - Stampin' Up
Other stuff: Ribbon - PTI, 3D Dots, Ornare template

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card it remonds me of one I did a few weeks back. The colors are so May aren't they! You did a great job this week. ~Donna

Unknown said...

Very nice card. Love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Molly!! The colors are just perfect! :)

Krista said...

Gorgeous card Molly !

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very pretty, love the butterflys!

Merry said...

This is so pretty....love the colours and the butterflies.

zoesimm said...

oohh I love this one...esp the pink & green combo. I needed some inspiration for my Mother's Day cards too...perfect timing!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your butterfly accents. Way to rock the mojo sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combo......HUGS...SK :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow ... this is so beautiful, I love the butterflies! Congrats on winning the Mojo!

Shari said...

Your card is just Beautiful! Great job! Love those butterflies!

Patti MacLeith said...

Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous!

Olena said...

Your cards are stunning!!! I LOVE it! Congrats on winning the Mojo! ~Olena~

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on winning with this lovely card Molly!

Anonymous said...

Beasutiful card Molly! Congrats on your winning...HUGS...SK :)

Kristin Moore said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I adore the colors and your piercing!

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the butterflies