Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Butterflies for You

Hello again!
I went looking for a sketch to play with today and found this one. Cute sketch, no? I had yet to ink up my Great Friend set (darn pneumonia!), and they seemed like a perfect combo to me!


What do you think? I used Baja Breeze, Basic Grey and white for my colors. The ribbon (scrunched by mistake and not noticed until after the photo, grrr) is SU Basic Grey Taffeta. I love that stuff! I want it in all of the colors now!

After I finished my card I went to see what everyone else did with the sketch and if you haven't already, you need to see this. How beautiful is that butterfly that Beate did? Wowzers! I have to try that the next time I take this set out. I love it!

The sun is out here but the wind is wicked cold. Put it this way when I looked outside earlier the thermometer said 40 degrees and we were in the middle of a snow squal! Silly weather doesn't it know it is spring?

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a good one!

6 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE it! This is one of my favourite colour combos.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this Molly - the baja and basic gray look fabulous together!

Unknown said...

So pretty Molly!! the labels and the colors are wonderful!! :) warmer today! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Julia Aston said...

What great colors - love those butterflies!

Memories of Time said...

VERY creative... love how you did the focal points! Thanks for playing! :)