Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow and Ice, Oh My!


Our neck of the woods got hit hard the end of last week with a nasty ice storm. We were actually some of the lucky ones. We only lost our power for about 36 hours. Many people are still waiting for their power to be restored.

So between cleaning out the fridge and freezer after the storm, getting the house back together after the power outage, and trying to get everything done for Christmas there just hasn't been a lot of time for blogging.

One more Christmas card right now though. Just a quick one I made with Festive Frills from CTMH. Such a pretty set of stamps. Not sure this card does it justice. I will give it another go and see what I can come up with.
I'm off to clean a little and try to get some more Christmas cards finished up. Time is really running short now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did it plenty of justice!! It's beautiful Molly - I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you...did Julie get her power back yet?? I hope so!!

I've passed this award along to you my friend:

http://tmcuccia.blogspot.com/2008/12/taggedand-christmas-gift.html