Friday, November 14, 2008

YEA!!!!

Who knew that my mojo was hiding with the water color paper in a little art corner in my local book store?! But there it was.

I have enjoyed trying to water color with SU ink. It is rather relaxing actually. Still need some practice and if anyone knows of any good tutorials PLEASE let me know. I found a few but each had their own way of doing it and each is different. I'm trying them all until I find a one or a combo of a bunch that I like.

This card uses PTI Believe and Snowfall. I used Not Quite Navy for Santa's suit. The trim I did by water coloring with a Dew Drop called Starlite Silver. I think it gives it a really cool look IRL. I did a few dots with a white gel pen in the centers of some snowflakes to help them stand out against the kraft.

Thanks for visiting I'm off to the Papertrey release party. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Great card Molly :) And I'm sooooo glad your mojo is back!