Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa's Lists

I think I have everything re-loaded and ready to go now. I had a bit of a time re-creating my watermarks but I figured it out.

Here is a quick little card I made using the Santa from C.C. Designs North Pole set. The images in this set are just adorable. I can't wait to play with the others.

I colored Santa with Prismas and OMS and added some puff paint for his beard and trims. A couple pieces of scrap and a few scribbles for his lists. I used a Just Rite font with the rectangle block to create my saying.

Got to run I have a sick little boy home with me today and he just got up from a short nap. He gets the worst coughs when he gets a cold. Sounds like they are coming straight from his toes. Poor little bugger.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

your santa is such a cutie! love the details and your coloring with prisma's is great. (I'm still working on it) Hope your son feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the little curled lists - they make the card!! Great idea! :)

stampingtink said...

So cute! I love these designs. Love how you did the beard. I need to pick up some of that stuff! Hope the boy feels better. We hurt when our babies aren't feeling well.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Molly! Love the lists...hope Tyler feels better :( poor guy.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Molly, this is so cute! Absolutely love the curled list. Awesome idea!!

Unknown said...

Oh cool Molly - very cute - love the lists