Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey chick...

Well I have missed a few days.. where does the time go? Seriously! Actually I have been making cards like crazy the last few days. Mostly some Christmas cards.

Tyler and I had a road trip on Friday to a new-to-me stamp store. He was so good. It helped that the owner of the store kept him occupied looking at her dogs and the funny stamps while I shopped. Then I had printed him his very own 40% off coupon for AC Moore and he got to pick out a new train for his train track. These trains are great. He has a giant basket of wooden tracks, bridges, overpasses, buildings and trains. He plays with them all the time (please excuse the messy house in the photo). If you are looking for a great gift for a little person in your life, check out these trains. I have been collecting the track for him since he was about a year old. He still needs a little help creating a big track but he plays for hours with it. The Brio and Thomas wooden tracks will work together and you can see a bunch of them here. I have nothing to do with any of these companies but when I find a great toy I like to pass the word around and these are some of the best ever. They are tough (trust me, I know) and they are great for the imagination (ok I admit it I like to play with them too). I am actually getting a starter set for my cousin's little boy for Christmas.


No that I have that out of my system I've got a quick card I made with Annabelle. The sentiment "Hey chick, what's moo?" totally cracks me up. So I put the little chick sitting in Annabelle's hand. Just a quick card to say hey to someone and give them a little chuckle. The colors went a little springy on me but I guess I was needing a change from all of the fall and Christmas colors.

Don't look too close... my grey copic that I use to shadow went all weird and glomped up all over. Oh well Annabelle's cuteness makes up for it. :)

I will be back tomorrow with more CC Designs. Don't forget to check out the ATS forum for the latest challenge you could be next months Guest Designer.



No comments: