Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well there has been nothing creative going on here this week. Unless you count carving pumpkins. Tyler and I carved a couple last night.
We set them on the porch and to my surprise they are still there this morning. Usually they get smashed the minute they go out.
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween.
ETA: I just saw that Nichole posted the GSS winners on her blog. If you didn't just come from her blog you need to go check out all of the talent on that list. WOWZERS! Here is a post about my card. It is still so exciting to see it show up on Nichole's blog. I have another card made with that oh so cute snowman from Made of Snow. He just didn't quite go with the Halloween thing I've got going on today, I will put him up tomorrow. Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie :) The little punks in my neighborhood just throw eggs at cars...they haven't smashed the pumpkins...yet.

Happy Halloween!! :)