Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Late.... but done.

Ok I don't want to complain, I know there are many who are much worse off that I am, but please could we see some SUN! Another day of BLAH today and the weather report is forecasting more of the same. I have never seen so many mushrooms growing as I have the last few days. They are everywhere! A little sun to de-mold us would be lovely. I did get my photos taken during a kind-of-bright spot this afternoon. So here is one of them.

This started out being Beate's Weekend Sketch from last Friday. Somewhere it took a bit of a turn. As you can see I sort of skipped the circle part. I have bow though.

Anywho, the stamps are from Papertrey Ink Text Boxed (one of my very first PTI sets BTW). I stamped the sunflower image with Dark Chocolate and Summer Sunrise and gave each flower alternate colored centers. They are mounted onto Spring Moss and then onto Kraft. The base is also Spring Moss and embossed with the Cuttlebug dot edge from With Love. The ribbon is Dark Chocolate from PTI.

Kind of ran myself out of room for a sentiment so that will have to go inside. Good last minute card.
I'm trying really hard to beat a level in a Cars Wii game for Tyler. He is bored with the level we are stuck in so Jason and I have been trying to get him out of it. Not having a ton of luck with that though. It will drive me crazy until I have it beat. So I am off to torture myself some before bed. Thanks for checking in tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Molly - the embossed dots are a great touch!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I LOVE this, just beautiful!

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors!!!