Monday, September 15, 2008

An award for Moi?

* This was supposed to have gone up a week ago. So much for auto post. Oh well, here it is now. *

I was given this cute-as-all-get-out award from Christine. Make sure you check our her blog (and store, it is one of my online-favorites).

The Rules are:
1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs.
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link person who gave you award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they have won!

Thank you so much. I love your blog too. :)


7 people UGH. Have you seen my blog roll over there???

OK I'm not going to wimp out so in no particular order here we go:

There ya go, 7 of favs, but not even close to all of my favorites. I know many of these people have already gotten this award from other bloggers but I thought I would send them a little more blogger love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Molly - I just found tis - thank you I'm touched to be mentioned!!