Monday, June 16, 2008

A quick tip and One More...

... elephant gift card holder and then I will move onto something else. I promise.

This one was done the same as the one below, just different colors. I tried to use a different stamp but realized I had to have a polka-dotted elephant on this card. This is for my SIL to give at a shower this weekend. I am in love with this GCD Sudios paper.

Info:
Paper: GCD Planes and Trains, brown from my ? stash and PTI Stampers Select for the base Ink: Pallette, Burnt Umber Stamps: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings Ribbon: American Crafts

And here is the tip...

When I made a quick Father's Day card for Jason this weekend I wanted to line up the letters in PTI Simple Alphabet. Sometimes easier said than done. Problem solved...
I used a pad of sticky notes and lined them up with a grid on my block. Then I pushed bottoms of the little tiny letters right up to the sticky notes. The stack of notes allows you to line up the letters perfectly with out having to even think about it. Cool ha?

Have a great evening. Thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love them both! This is just darling-TOOT AWAY!!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great card...and such great directions. TFS!

Niki Estes said...

Congrats on the honorable mention, Molly!! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this one Molly!! So adorable! Congrats on the honorable mention - I knew the minute I saw it it was bound for greatness!! :)