Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not around much...

I just wanted to let you know I probably wont be around much this week. I had a friend who was badly hurt in a freak accident last Wednesday. He is in a coma and no one really knows what the outcome will be at this time. I will be going to the hospital as much as possible this week to see my cousin (his girlfriend).
I do have some cards that need to be made and I will try to get them posted. At the very least I will get them photographed to share when things have calmed down a bit. I might get a quick post in here and there though.
Thanks for understanding and please send happy thoughts to Maine, we could use them right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got your email Molly - we'll add him to our family prayers! Keep us posted!

Stair Contractors North Stamford said...

Hi great reading your blogg