Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello again!
I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a great day, got a ton of yard work done and DH and kids made me blueberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast. MMMMM
We took a nice walk (trike ride for Tyler) to the frog ponds too. This is actually a daily trip, nothing special for Mother's Day but it was fun. Here are some pics of my mighty frog hunters.


















So I haven't been able to share anything I have been up to for the last few weeks because it was all in preparation for a 30th anniversary party for my in-laws. I created the invitations, then edited a bunch of photos and matted them with black and white to hang as decoration. I also cut out some flowers and swirls with my Silhouette to decorate as well. The party was great, it was a surprise and we managed to keep it that way until the exact moment they walked in. My sister-in-law did a great job organizing the entire thing.
I was able to get some cards made for Mother's Day gifts! Here they are really quick like:


















Everything is from Papertrey Ink except for the flourish, that is from Autumn Leaves. There is a little bit of diamond Stickles in the center of the flower and the top layer is popped up on a 3-D dot. Each set had 3 cards with a different saying or word from the PTI set Beautiful Blooms.

I guess that is about it, I'm working on a cute bag to take to CKC this weekend, hopefully I will have it done tomorrow. I plan on stuffing it full of great stuff. I'm also working 3 mornings a week now so that is cutting into my child free stamping time. That's ok, more money = more stamps.
ETA: I can not get the spaces on this thing to work tonight. This may not even be readable. Sorry!

No comments: