Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!


This is the Birthday Card I made for DH's Grandmother. She just celebrated her 91st Birthday last week.
Very simple card using a sketch by Beate, you can see it here. The paper is all from Papertrey Ink. The flowers are Prima. The bird is a stamp from Imaginisce stamped onto the Bitty Baby Blessings Patterned Paper (that I won!!!!) and colored a little with Prismas. I added a little bit of Fun Flock to the flower on the bird for some texture. The sentiment is from Birthday Basics, PTI. The ribbon is Lavender Moon Saddle Stitch from PTI (that I won!!!!). And I loooove it! The buttons are from the button and brad bar at CKC that sucked me in after everyone else left and I went shopping by myself. That is what happens when you have money left in your pocket and nobody to remind you that you are getting ripped off by paying $7 for a Dixie cup of buttons. I know, I know I'm weak. But I had perfectly coordinating buttons for this card!!
Later!

No comments: