Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy B-Day

I made this card for Lauren (mytime), who I met up with at CKC. Super sweet girl, amazing blogger, super-mom and did I mention she makes the most amazing cards. Yea, she rocks. If you have not seen her blog before... well what are you doing? Get over there. Seriously! Hers is the first blog I check every morning and go back to when I need a dose of inspiration or just a kick in the butt to get going on everyday stuff. Can you tell that I love this girl? She really is a huge inspiration to me!

Ok I'm starting to sound like a stalker now! Really I'm not! Really!!!


So this card uses CC Designs It's My Birthday. Colored with Prismacolor Pencils, all paper and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and I added a little bit of stickles for some sparkle.

Had a blast looking at all of the Papertrey Blog Hop entries last night. Wow, so much talent.
Thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

I LOVE my card! So sweet. I need your addy to send you a little TY too! So when you have time..........send it my way.