Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch...

... done midweek! Ah, so I'm a little late! OOPS. I've had this card done since Sunday but I have not been at the computer/stamp desk much in the last few days. Checking on a few blogs and message boards and that is about it. And now blogger is giving me a hard time uploading photos.
(10 attempts later it had uploaded)

Ok so here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch 44.
Everything on this card is from Papertrey Ink, except the Liquid Pearls on the flowers. I used 3D-Dots to elevate the lighter colored layers. The ribbon kind of took away some of the layered look but I just had to have ribbon on the card. I tried to do it without but somehow it just glued itself on there :) I am loving this Sweet Blush ink from PTI. I need to do something with the new colors lemon tart and summer sunrise soon. HMM, maybe now....Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Molly! Thanks so much for playing. I love the card underneath this one too. The paper pieced dress and the flower make the main image stand out great.
Hugs and smiles