So I got tagged by Beth. Make sure you check out her blog too. Sorry I took so long Beth.
Here are the rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, .
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I was never good at tag as a kid, I could never catch anyone, but here we go....
1. I went to a one room school house until I was in 8th grade. Ok there were three rooms in the building, one was a bathroom and one was a storage area mostly. The class room had the old wooden desks that were screwed into the floor and the tops lifted up to store your books and pencils in. It was K-8 in one room being taught by one teacher. I was the only child in my grade. It was actually kind of cool actually.
2. I'm a terrible house keeper. No, I'm Really Bad. Trust me on this one!!!!
3. I can not eat chicken off of the bone. I have to remove the meat from the bone, place the bone and skin (eeeek) somewhere else and then I can eat the meat. Boneless hot wings for me!
4. There is a 12 year age difference between my husband and myself. That might be TMI, but oh well. He loved it 10 years ago, now he says it is time to trade me in for a younger model. Funny guy, ha? NOT!
5. I have to do math to figure out how old I am every time I am asked because I forget. Lets see '08 - '76... I think I will be 32. It's only a number, it really means nothing to me. Guess that is why fact #4 doesn't bother me :) well that and my DH is a great man.
6. I LOVE the Red Sox. I watch them all summer long. Win or lose I watch just about every game. I scream at the tv like a moron when are stinking, but make myself watch anyway. My husband will change the channel or go to bed but not me, I watch every agonizing minute possible. It is awesome when they can pull from behind and win a game. "Its not over till the Big Papi Swings" -that might have to have a permanent home here on my blog :) We went to a game a few years ago when David Ortiz (Big Papi) hit one of his walk off home runs in extra innings. That memory ranks right up there with the birth of my son. Sad I know! And yes this does mean that I DO NOT LIKE THE YANKEES!
7. One last thing about me... hmmmmm.. OK this photo of my husband and I at Fenway Park is one of my all time favorites (and one of the few you will probably ever see of me on here). I like it better than our wedding photos. This is from the game mentioned in fact #6. Going to the game was a 30th Birthday gift from my DH. We took the train down and spent a rainy morning walking around Boston, watched the game in perfect weather and then walked back the train in the rain. It was like Mother Nature knew how much this game meant to us. One of the best days of my life. Again sad I know.
So because I was never good at tag, and I think all of the blogs that I read have been tagged at least a hundred times or more I am going to wimp out on trying to catch anyone in this game of tag. If you haven't been tagged yet and want to be, just let me know. I would be more than happy to tag you if I can catch you that is :)